When enterting a compeition with Up Beat Radio, the following rules apply:
- Unless otherwise stated on air contestants can enter each competition on Up Beat Radio only once.
- Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- Unless otherwise stated on air only one prize per competition is allocated.
- Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants chosen are those who have
called the station at the advertised time and are chosen at random by the presenter/producer in line with the advertised promotion of the competition.
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. Both will be advertised on air. Up Beat Radio reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
- Unless otherwise stated on air, there is only one prize per competition and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognised that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake has occurred, then the management, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition or alternately ask the contestants to play again on a ‘head to head’ basis. When instances like this occur, Up Beat Radio will provide the runner up with a prize value not exceeding 25% of the value of the advertised prize.
- Employees/Volunteers and relatives of Up Beat Radio or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Up Beat Radio reserve the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
- Up Beat Radio cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties engaged phone lines or for any other reason is not the responsibility of Up Beat Radio.
- Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non-transferable.
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Programme Director’s decision is final.
- Competition entries will only be accepted from UK residents
- If the rules to competitions have been broken or the answer has been revealed to contestants by any third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
- Any contestant entering competitions on Up Beat Radio giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes.
- Prizes must be claimed within 3 months from date of winning.
- We endeavour to send out all prizes within 28 days of the win. This is subject to change at our discretion.