STATEMENT FROM PUBLIC HEALTH WALES
Written by Alicia Murphy on 16/09/2020
Here’s some key information about what to do if you’re awaiting a Coronavirus test result.
What to do after getting test:
• You must self-isolate at home until you receive your result
• Everyone in your household (including your extended household) must also self-isolate
• Do not go shopping or visit any other places
• Do not visit family or friends
• Do not have visitors to your home
You can find information about self-isolation online: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
Staying at home will help prevent the spread of the virus to family, friends, the wider community, and particularly those at increased risk and the extremely vulnerable.